A Tuesday

Aug. 17th, 2010 01:21 pm
chesnee: (Default)
[personal profile] chesnee
So perhaps the first real post should be dramatic? Like sharing the news that my beloved car kind of broke. Kind of, because I can still drive but he sounds ill. Or wounded. So I took my baby to the doctor's and he is being treated as I am writing this.

I truly love my car. I totally spoil him, giving him the most expensive petrol I can buy (my father only said "no comment"), I take him to the CarWash every weekend and I buy him treats, like fragrance shells. And I bought him a new tyre set for winter (170$ each). And I drive everyday.

That's why it kills me that he's sick. He should be well and content, basking in the sun in front of my apartment block, or humming to Arashi songs being played on the cd player while we're cruising through the city.

When he's out of the hospital, we'll go for a ride to the seaside. It's only 100 km but at least we get to appear on the highway and achieve a 110 kph (what the rules say) or, in reality, 130. Can't wait!

And see:


Profile

chesnee: (Default)
chesnee

January 2016

S M T W T F S
      12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 12th, 2026 02:32 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios